- Historic Weapons Demostrations at Castillo De San Marcos3/9
- Shadows of the Past Tour3/9
- Dark of the Moon Tour3/9
- Historic Spanish Ship in St. Augustine3/9
- Journey: 450 Years of the African-American Experience3/9
- Historic Spanish Ship in St. Augustine3/10
- Journey: 450 Years of the African-American Experience3/10
- View Entire Calendar »
Visit St. Augustine, Florida: The Nation's Oldest CityFind Local Businesses with Our Directory »
Near the sea, beneath the stars or close to attractions and historic sites, St. Augustine has a variety of lodging options for your next vacation. Depending on how long you plan to visit and what you want to do when you get here, St. Augustine offers accommodations sure to suit your needs. Check out our Where to Stay section to find listings for all the accommodations options in St. Augustine including hotels, bed and breakfasts, condominiums, resorts, campgrounds, marinas and vacation rentals.
Sun, fun, history and mystery—St. Augustine has it all! From the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument to the Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum and everything in between, St. Augustine is an ideal locale for family fun and adventure. Check out our listings under What to Do for details on St. Augustine's most popular attractions
OldCity.com has the inside track on what's happening in the St. Augustine community. We've got all the details on local happenings including community events, listings for local places of worship, real estate listings and links to other businesses around town. Browse through the Calendar and other features in our Community section to get the latest scoop on what's happening in St. Augustine.
St. Augustine's beautiful beaches and historic buildings have served as the setting for weddings for centuries. We have all the local resources you need to plan your special day in St. Augustine, whether you grew up here or you're bringing the whole family in from afar for a destination wedding. Our St. Augustine weddings section will put you in touch with local caterers, venues, florists, photographers and vendors who can provide everything you need to complete your perfect day.
If you love to golf or play tennis, St. Augustine is the place for you! There are many golf courses and tennis resorts located in the area. Ponte Vedra, home of The Players Association (PGA) and Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP), is a 20 minute drive from the downtown historic district. The many marinas dotted around the area make boating access ultra convenient by sea, river or Intracoastal waterway. Fishing, diving, surfing, parasailing and other water sports are abundantly accommodated. Visit our sports and recreation section for more information.
Specials Have an upcoming special? Learn how to advertise »
News Visit our CITY BLOG »
- The Death of American PrivacyLocal
- Letter: Living history interpretation is not street performingLocal
- County Attorney: provide Cultural Council notice of defaultLocal
- Debris seen in water is not from missing plane, Malaysia says National
- Cheney says former Soviet satellites worry about Crimea situationNational
- Crist says Obamacare will provide affordable care despite rocky startNational